A bowl of personal identity served with blueberry pie
I must thank The Finicky Cynic for nominating me for this award and a chance to share a bit about myself!
That being said, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. I never really get lost, I call it exploring new places.
2. I have trouble recognizing faces, there were times I didn’t notice my sister standing next to me because I wasn’t expecting to see her there.
3. I think of my girlfriend whenever I eat corn.
4. My apartment is mostly empty except for a couple of books and I like it that way.
5. I cry easily when I am alone (I get teary eyed watching the news) but I can hardly cry with anyone else around.
6. I cook so bad my sisters used to wake up immediately to take over the kitchen if I tried to make lunch for them.
7. I love life, so please don’t turn off my life support if I ever fall into a coma.
And here are great blogs:
Thank you The Finicky Cynic for the nomination!
your are enough
Talking mental health with Sam Dylan Finch.
A journey through the experiences I deal with on a daily basis
Rae Theodore's BUTCH blog about living in the middle of girl/boy
On the pursuit of happiness and acceptance
MAKING SURE YOU ARE INFORMED
Sharp as a needle ~ Scathing as a razor blade ~ Welcome to my world.
Living in Taiwan - and other Reflections - by Stuart Hill